* Free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to Buyer ;
* Conformed with EKEMP’s specifications in proforma invoice. Once the products are sold, EKEMP has no obligation to modify or update them. EKEMP’s obligation for defective product shall be limited to repair or replace (at EKEMP’s sole option) the defective product free of charge in case EKEMP determines the product failed due to defects in material and workmanship. Buyer is responsible for shipment to EKEMP and bears all costs and risks associated with this transportation; EKEMP is responsible for return shipment fees to Buyer. In the event of EKEMP determines there is no defect (“No Defect Found”) or is not qualified for warranty repair, EKEMP shall charge Buyer for return shipment and a minimum repair fee.In this warranty, Repair shall mean the repair or adjustment of the product to remedy the defect defined by this warranty and reinstate the product to normal operating condition. Replace shall mean EKEMP replaces the product with the same construction or equivalent of the original one. Any replaced part or product shall belong to EKEMP and the replacement part or product shall belong to Buyer. However repair and/or replacement of a product shall not extend the original applicable warranty period. Buyer may be required to provide EKEMP with evidence of the date a product was delivered and the original contract was signed with EKEMP.
* Improper or inadequate maintenance by Customer ;
* Customer or third party supplied software ;
* Unauthorized modification ;
* Improper use or operation outside of the conditions specified for the products, improper site preparation ;
* Abuse, negligence, accident, liquid spillage, acts of nature such as flood or lightning damage, loss or damage in transit ;
* Unauthorized maintenance or repair .
The above warranties, except as to title, are exclusive of, and in lieu of, all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. No implied statutory warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall apply. EKEMP shall not be bound by any representation or warranty made by any other person, including resellers, distributors, dealers, and employees of EKEMP. EKEMP shall not be held liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, and shall not have liability exceed that actual amount paid to EKEMP for the products. In no event shall EKEMP be held liable for damages incurred by resellers or their Buyer as a result of use of a product beyond its intended use.
Extended Warranty EKEMP offers 12~36 months Service Agreement for the customer who needs to buy extended warranty for all or part of their purchased devices, this kind of service agreement is available through both EKEMP and EKEMP’s Authorized Service Center. This Service Agreement does not cover the battery. The manufacturer’s warranty on the battery is one year for factory defects. If customers want to be warranted by this service, they must offer the contracts and expiration date after receiving it from EKEMP. EKEMP will verify the contracts in 7 working days and send service agreement for customers’ evaluation.
Return Policy Only Customers may obtain RMA’s and return products to EKEMP. EKEMP does not issue RMA’s to customers of Customers (E.G. merchants, end users, Customer channel partners). Any products returned without an RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label or airway bill will be automatically refused. Customer must prepare proper clearance invoice to avoid any duty tax during its return, any exceptions to the Return Policy must be agreed upon in writing between EKEMP and the Customer prior to return. The accessories without any defect should not be sent together with faulty device. Incoming freight and insurance for all warrantable returns shall be prepaid by Customer. Any product sent by freight collect or COD will automatically be rejected by EKEMP. During the warranty period, products alleged to be defective can be returned to EKEMP at the Customer’s expense. EKEMP shall repair or replace, at its choosing, products that prove to be defective and may, at its option, use new or remanufactured/refurbished parts to make such repairs or replacements. EKEMP shall pay for the return shipping back to Customer but shall not be responsible for any tariffs or duties that may be incurred returning the product back to the Customer. EKEMP reserves the right to use the most economical shipping method for the returns.
Sign up to be the frist to learn about specials and news.